As a continually expanding company, ATG Downunder are always on the look out for professional, hardworking and enthusiastic Coach Captains. We expect all of our Captains to be passionate about the travel industry and to be excited at the prospect of working within a leading tourism and corporate travel company.
As a Coach Captain for ATG Downunder there is the potential for extended rural touring, as well as metropolis city transfers in both Western Australian and the Northern Territory.
Requirements of ATG Downunder Coach Captains:
- Must hold a valid coach license, as well as the F Endorsement.
- Previous experience in driving a coach and providing commentary to passengers.
- Reliable, outgoing and hardworking.
- A passion for the tourism and travel industry.
- A desire to provide exceptional service and uphold ATG Downunder’s standards.
If you believe you possess all of these qualities, are interested in applying, please click here to download the application form.