Welcome to the city of Perth!! The vibrant capital of Western Australia.
Perth is the capital of Western Australia, a vibrant cityscape that stretches west from the gorgeous beaches of Cottesloe and east to the rolling Perth Hills and Swan Valley. The city lies on the banks of the Swan River providing an array of walks, family activities and dining experiences suited to everyone. Perth is renowned for it’s magnificent weather and beach culture and a quick visit to the city’s beaches will not disappoint! In recent years the city’s art and cultural scene has really sprung to life with outdoor cinemas, art exhibitions and cultural food events popping up all across the city. The Western Australian Museum is also a great place to wander around and explore the stories of WA.
THINGS TO DO:
- Spend some time exploring picturesque Kings Park, visiting the War memorial taking in the magnificent city views.
- Watch the magical sunset over Hilary’s Boat Harbour, a short 20-minute drive from the city.
- Enjoy all that Perth’s spectacular beaches at Cottesloe and Scarborough have to offer.
- Visit Northbridge and explore this multi-cultural hub as you sample fabulous food and sip at swish bars.
- Head out to the Swan Valley for a world renowned food and wine experience and marvel at the vineyard scenery.
- Wonder through vibrant Fremantle being sure to visit the charming Fremantle markets and see the just-as-charming local buskers!
- Take a day trip to Rottnest Island where you can explore history, ride a bike around the island and kayak through the secluded bays of Western Australia’s picturesque island getaway.
One thing is for sure; Perth has something for everyone!